What is Sublimation?
Sublimation or Dye Sublimation is the method of dying polyester fabric to form a full colour, bright, crisp image. We offer a range of Towels that can be Sublimated either edge to edge of the entire fret, meaning you can have an entire beach towel or a gym towel completely covered in any image, logo, or design you can imagine. The only design limitation is your imagination.
What are the benefits of using Sublimation?
- Our Sublimated range can be decorated edge to edge giving you the maximum possible size for your logo or design.
- Sublimation dyes the fabric so the decoration becomes part of the product rather than an application.
- Vibrant colours with stunning detail.
What is embroidery?
Embroidery is the traditional method of decorating fabrics with threads however we have an army of automatic machines rather than the by hand process from which it originated.
Embroidery offers a clean and professional finish and can be used on a wide range of products including Bags, Headwear, Beanies, Scarves, Towels, Blankets, Jackets and other Apparel. The key to achieving a great embroidery job is in the digitising of your logo, and we spend the time to make sure that your logo looks the best it possibly can.
What are the benefits of using Embroidery?
- -Stock on site
- Simple one stop shop
- All in-house
- 79 Barudan heads in-house
- Only use the best 1st class threads
- Quality digitising of your logo
- Up to 15 thread colours per logo
- We have doubled our in-house capacity for fast turnaround time
What is Supasub?
Supasub is a proprietary technology done in-house that is perfect for when the detail in a logo can’t be reproduced with embroidery but you still want the look of embroidery. Supasub is perfect for products where Supacolour isn’t viable like beanies and scarves.
Supasub gives fantastic detail, vibrancy and quality but the embroidered edge offers a real point of difference – essentially it’s the best of both worlds! Supasub is a fast turnaround in just 5 days from artwork approval to despatch with a pricing structure that is very simple.
What are the benefits of using Supasub?
- Detail (finest of text, perfect gradient)
- High Resolution
- Versatility – can be applied to bags, caps, beanies, scarves, apparel
- Lightweight feel compared to solid embroidery
- Choose what colour thread for matching or contrast
- Choose from satin stitch or cross stitch for a different look and feel
What is Supacolour?
Supacolour is the latest technology in digital reproduction of logos. It is a proprietary technology applied in-house and in just 5 days from artwork approval to dispatch, it is very fast. It can reproduce logos perfectly without a need to compromise.
What are the benefits of using Supacolour?
- -Unlimited colours and high vibrancy
- -Ultra-high detail (finest of text, perfect colour gradients)
- Allows free floating text without any weeding required, hence the low cost
- Ultra-high resolution – photo reproduction achievable
- High stretchability and versatility in terms of fabrics and where it can be applied
- Robust! Can be applied across seams and on coarse fabrics.
- 100+ washes, will outlive the product and won’t peel, crack or fade.
- Using the highest quality, eco-friendly inks and no vinyl as well
- Saves time and money with very simple, cost effective pricing structure
What is Supaetch?
Is an on-trend decoration method making the most of the recent advancements in technology. The laseretched suede patch is laser-cut then overlocked onto a range of products like, headwear, bags, blankets, beanies and scarves. The stylish finish is subtle yet effective, showcasing both the product and your brand in a professional manner with a high perceived value and retail look.
What are the benefits of using Supaetch?
- 11 different colour suedes available
- Versatility – Can be applied to bags, caps, blankets, beanies and scarves.
- Choose what colour thread for matching or contrast effect.
- Choose from a satin stitch or cross stitch embroidery edge for a different look and feel.
- Fast 5 day turnaround from artwork approval to dispatch.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.